Specializing in Design-Build Commercial HVAC Construction
For 25 years
- New Construction
- Office / Tenant
Casino / Hotel
Commercial HVAC Construction
- Universal Mechanical Service Company, Inc. has the experience
and the training to handle your specialty application.
- Our project and field staff has extensive experience with a full
range of commercial HVAC projects.
- The Universal Mechanical team approach is always easy to work
- Our engineering staff works directly with General Contractors,
architects, mechanical engineering and design firms, building owners,
Systems Analysis and Design
- Forced air, Controls/Automation, Hydronic Radiant, Ventilation,
Indoor Air Quality, Energy efficiency, Commercial zoning.
- Heat loss - gain calculations, Duct, vent and piping design, Zoning
layout, Local and national code compliance, Equipment application
and selection, Complete CAD construction drawing capabilities, Temp
controls, energy management, Building automation
- Electronic data accumulation, analysis
Benchmarking and trend logging
- Quantify - recommend cost-efficient options
Life Cycle Appraisal
- Budgeting for replacement of equipment
- Spot inefficient, non operational systems
Ongoing Project Engineering
- Our CAD design team produces shop drawings for all phases of your
- We maintain constant contact between the designers and install
technicians to insure we install your job to design specifications.
- From pre-construction to project commissioning, our project managers
have years of industry experience.
- Job site foremen are trained to coordinate between all trades.
- And we have an excellent site specific safety program and record
Building Systems Commissioning
- Factory trained service personnel
- Checklist procedure for equipment start up
- Full air balance capability, to insure systems operate to design
- Training for building owners, engineers and tenants
- A scheduled planned maintenance program for every project
Remote Monitoring and Control
- Off site digital monitoring and control of your building is available
- Rapid response and diagnostics which result in reduced downtime.