Request for Service
If you need immediate assistance, please call our Service Department at 425-885-9100. All information submitted will remain confidential.
- Specializing in Design-Build Commercial HVAC ConstructionFor 25 years
- Our project and field staff has extensive experience with a full range of commercial HVAC projects.
- The Universal Mechanical team approach is always easy to work with.
- Our engineering staff works directly with General Contractors, architects, mechanical engineering and design firms, building owners, commercial customers.
Systems Analysis and Design
- Forced air, Controls/Automation, Hydronic Radiant, Ventilation,
Indoor Air Quality, Energy efficiency, Commercial zoning.
- Heat loss – gain calculations, Duct, vent and piping design, Zoning layout, Local and national code compliance, Equipment application and selection, complete CAD construction drawing capabilities, Temp controls, energy management, Building automation
- Electronic data accumulation, analysis
Benchmarking and trend logging
- Quantify – recommend cost-efficient options
Life Cycle Appraisal
- Budgeting for replacement of equipment
- Spot inefficient, non operational systems
Ongoing Project Engineering
- Our CAD design team produces shop drawings for all phases of your project.
- We maintain constant contact between the designers and install technicians to insure we install your job to design specifications.
Universal Mechanical Service employs
NATE certified technicians
capable of servicing all brands and types of equipment. Our highly
qualified service technicians are factory trained to ensure your system
is operating at optimum performance levels.
Our Flat Rate pricing system lets the customer know the cost before
the repairs are performed. There will be no hidden charges. We provide
24 hour emergency service.
Universal Mechanical Service offers service agreements for both
commercial and residential customers. We will design a maintenance
program tailored to your specific heating and air conditioning needs.
This will keep the equipment operating at its maximum efficiency.
Regular maintenance increases the life expectancy of the unit and
will minimize unexpected downtime and costly repairs. The agreement
also makes you a preferred customer which gives you priority and discounts.
Design & Build
- Heating and cooling load calculations
- Equipment selection
- Mechanical drawings for installation and permit application
- Commercial permit acquisition
- Operation, maintenance, submittal and warranty documentation
- “As-built” Installation drawings